Monday 12 January 2015

Mondays...

A Monday that didn't go as planned? I'm guessing you all know that feeling. I started the day planning to tidy up my contacts list and print a list of upcoming birthdays so I could finish my brilliant card-sending project.

To make a long story short, I. Hate. Microsoft. Specifically I hate trying to get outlook/hotmail to do what you want. So much so that I spent the rest of my day moving to (and trying to learn) gmail. Gahhhh!

So instead of some lovely photos of my nicely organized card-sending center, you get to hear my rant against "helpful" technology. Sorry 'bout that.

How about I leave you with a hilarious video of how to get your cat to come into the house, and we'll just try all over again tomorrow. Deal?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...